Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 C Oat flour, homemade or any other type of flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla/fresh ginger/cardamom/chai masala/your choice of flavoring
- 1/4 C raisins
- 2 TBS chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 TBS choc chips, optional
Note: If dough is too runny add
1/4 C Rolled Oats, old fashioned, add 1 TBS at a time until dough forms
Note: OPTION 2:
- Add 2 TBS nut butter (peanut/almond/sun flower seed butter)
- Add 2 TBS maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash very very ripe bananas and add all the rest of the ingredients. Fold and cut. Do not over mix.
- Drop using a tablespoon on a silicone baking mat and bake at 350 F for 15-20 mins
- Enjoy! No added Sugar & fat free cookies!
Comments are closed.