Kodubale is a traditional snack from Karnataka. It is a spicy, crispy snack dish.
- 1 Med. Steamed potato without peel
- 1/2 cup rice flour or brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut or frozen grated coconut
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2-3 dried red chilies
- A pinch Hing or Asafetida
- 1 tsp nut or seed butter
- Make a soft dough using 1-2 tsp water
- Take small portions and roll into sticks. (sticks so that baking is uniform; concentric circles have unbaked spots)
- Airfry at 400F for 10 mins and then steps of 2 mins
Comments are closed.