RED BEET CUTLETS/BURGER
- Big Mixing Bowl
- Air Fry or Oven
- Bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs or powdered corn flakes or gluten free bread crumbs.
- Carrots 1 Cup finely grated
- Beetroot 1 Cup finely grated
- Cabbage 1 Cup grated
- Green Beans (French style beans) 1 Cup finely chopped
- Peas 1 Cup finely chopped
- Raw Potato 1 Cup grated
- Zucchini 1 Cup finely grated
- Potatoes (cooked and mashed) 1/2 Cup
- Rolled Oats (more or less as required) ¼ Cup
- Jalapenos ¼ Cup finely chopped
- Green chillies 2 tsp finely chopped
- Cilantro ¼ Cup finely chopped
- Ginger 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Chat Masala 1 tbsp (from the Indian grocery store)
- Amchoor 1tsp (from the Indian grocery store)
- Salt to taste optional
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Take about ½ cup of the cutlet mixture and shape into burgers.
- Dip both sides in bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs or powdered Corn Flakes or Gluten Free Bread crumbs for Gluten free version.
- Arrange on a Silicone mat placed on a baking tray.
- Bake or Air fry at 400 F for 10-15 mins on each side
- Serve with ketchup or any dip of your liking!
- Alternately, serve it over a bed of Chole (curried chickpeas)! Or as a burger Pattie with all the fixings and with or without a bun.
NOTE: Variations – add any other vegetable of your choice. Vary Vegetables, Vary spices and flavorings – adapt it to your taste!
Comments are closed.