- 3-4 Apples grated, with skin
- Or Apple pear mixture, grated
- Or apple-berry mix
- 1 TBS Maple syrup or 2 finely chopped dates or any dried fruit like raisins, or chopped figs, prunes, or apricots etc
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 TBS Cinnamon, powder
- 1 1/2 C Rolled oats
- 3 TBS nut/seed butter or tahini
- 5 dates, fiinely chopped
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 2 TBS chopped walnuts or almonds or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all oat crumble ingredients and stir to combine until you form a nice crumbly mixture. Do not try and breakdown all the lumps. Keep some level of lumps intact.
- Combine the fruit mixture and layer in a 8X8 glass, corning or ceramic baking pan or a round pie dish. Spread oat crumble mixtute evenly over the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 mins or until top layer of oats apprears golden and filling is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 mins.
- This fruit-crumble is very delicious and is a wonderfully healthy dessert!
- Children and adults will enjoy this very healthy version of Apple or Berry Crumble
Comments are closed.