Vegetarian casseroles can be either a main dish or a side dish depending on the recipe and the size of your appetite.
- 1 Leek bulb, diced
- 8oz mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small Butternut Squash, diced
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 1 lb Potatoes with skin, cubed
- 1 lb Potatoes with skin, finely diced
- 1-2 cups Home made Oatmilk, creamy
- Bay leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 cups Bread crumbs
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 can Chickpeas, cooked
- Saute leeks in a medium-hot pan for 2 mins.
- Add chopped mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Add the diced butternut squash, carrots, potatoes and 1 cup oat cream.
- Add herbs.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 mins
- Add the rest of the Oat cream
- Add the rest of the optional ingredients of choice
- Optional step: Cover with bread crumbs and bake at 400 for 5 mins.
- Simmer and serve hot!
Comments are closed.