- Mixing Bowl
2 cups Coriander seeds, powdered
1 cup Desiccated Coconut
1 cup Phool Makhane (lotus seeds or foxnuts)
1 cup Dates, softened (12-16 dates)
1/4 cup Raisins
1/4 cup Combination of any nuts, lightly roasted
1/4 cup Chaar Magaz (Melon seeds) & other seeds – sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc
1/4 tbsp Saunf, roasted (optional)
1 tbsp Cardamom Powder
1. In a medium hot pan dry roast coriander seeds until brown and powder and set aside
2. On low heat Dry roast decicated coconut
3. Dry roast Makhana, powder and set aside
4. Dry roast nuts and seeds, powder coarsely
5. Mix all and offer as prasad. It is in the form of a powder.
6. Alternately make small laddus.
Comments are closed.