Cauliflower Potato Dry Curry
Cauliflower potato curry recipe is a Indian style dry curry in a medley of mild aromatic spices.
Cauliflower Potato Dry Curry Ingredients:
- 1 Cauliflower
- 4 red Potatoes (small-med size)
- Spices: ½ tsp Cumin Powder, ½ tsp Coriander powder, ¼ tsp Kashmiri Chili powder, salt to taste.
- Saute in 1 TBS water the stems and leaves of Cauliflower.
- Add Potatoes cubed in medium-large chunks.
- Ensure there is 2 TBS water in the pan.
- Cover and cook until Potato is just cooked.
- Add Cauliflower florets.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes, check to see if cauliflower is al dente.
- Spice Powder: Cumin Powder, Coriander powder, Kashmiri Chili powder, Salt to taste.
- Make a mix of these and sprinkle generously. Garnish with cilantro!!
Comments are closed.