Cauliflower Bhajiyas Recipe
- 1 medium head Cauliflower cut into florets
- 3/4 Cup to 1 Cup Garbanzo flour (chickpea flour/besan)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Carom seeds or Ajwain
- 1/4 tsp Salt, to taste
- For 1 Cup flour use 1/2 cup water (1:1/2 ratio), Add more water by Tablespoon as required
- Chop the cauliflower into 1/2 inch florets and thoroughly wash them and pat dry. Make sure the florets are absolutely dry. (Dry under a fan if necessary)
- In a large mixing bowl, add chick pea flour, spices, salt and whisk it to a smooth paste.If stiff, add water one tablespoon at a time. So that the paste looks like a thick paste (almost like honey).
- Add the florets into the paste. Toss the florets until all of the florets are coated evenly with the paste.
- Preheat your air fryer or oven to a 400 F (200 C).
- Transfer the coated cauliflower florets on a silicone sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 mins. They are supposed to look crispy and golden.
Serve them hot with some ketchup or chutney of your choice.
Comments are closed.