This apple strudel recipe is very simple to make but tastes incredible!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, Plant milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a baking pan add the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the chopped apples and pour plant milk and vanilla over it. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 mins.
Comments are closed.