FREE! The Optimal Health Lifestyle Intervention Workshops are going virtual! Classes will begin on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Doctors in the Metro-Atlanta Area:
Plant-Based Doctors in the USA:
Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn’s Heart Disease FAQ
Dr. Baxter Montgomery, Montgomery Heart & Wellness
Dr. Kim Williams
Dr. T Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies Cornell University
Dr. John McDougall
Dr. Michael Greger
Dr. Michael Klaper
Step by Step Disease Specific Guides:
Heart Disease/Hypertension/High Cholesterol:
1. Please do buy and read the book: “How to prevent and reverse Heart Disease” by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
2. Read through Dr. Esselstyn’s FAQs
3. Pl. watch Ted talks & videos by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn on YouTube.
Esselstyn Heart Disease Program Information
1. Please do buy and read the book: “How to prevent and reverse Diabetes” by Dr. Neal Barnard
2. Please read through his FAQ on Diabetes
3. Pl. watch Ted talks & videos by Dr. Neal Barnard on YouTube
Auto Immune Illnesses such as RA, Psoriatic arthritis, Arthritis, Lupus, etc.:
1.Please buy and read the book: “Goodbye Lupus” by Dr. Brooke Goldner
2. Please watch videos by Dr. Greger
3. Please read the book “Foods that fight Pain” by Dr. Neal Barnard
3. Rheumatoid arthritis information:
Lifestyle Intervention Handbook, by Dr. Jennifer Rooke
Comments are closed.